OUR OBJECTIVE & UNIQUE HOLISTIC APPROACH
The success of Urbani Fisheries is based upon our ability to work effectively with governmental agencies, attorneys, developers, land managers, and construction personnel. We recognize that successful completion of a project depends upon solid project management and precise and careful planning. Our objective is to maintain for you cost efficiency, schedule control, and client communication and satisfaction
SPECIALIZED FISHERIES ENHANCEMENT METHODOLOGIES
After years spent creating and maintaining lake, pond, river and stream systems, experience teaches us that successful restoration requires a holistic, multidisciplinary approach. Instead of digging and filling, we focus on understanding the causes and nature of channel instability to identify the most effective techniques and tools to address fisheries management issues.
Our Methods Involve:
- Natural river, lake, pond, and stream design and construction that will yield a biologically productive and diverse aquatic ecosystem
- Highly experienced team of biologists, hydrologists, geologists, engineers, all of whom are avid fly anglers
- Biomimicry-using a geologic tool we simulate in a day what may take nature thousands of years
- Utilization of active restoration techniques coupled with passive ones, producing a synergistic effect
- We work with nature to create structures that agree with it, in this way they improve over time and eliminate maintenance
- Holistic approach, focusing on all realms of biology from microbes and invertebrates to plants and animals
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTS WE USE FOR FISHERIES MANAGEMENT
Many people believe the only way to treat troubled pond systems is through the use of chemical products. While these chemicals may provide a quick temporary fix to issues, they do not provide a permanent, long-term solution. They also lead to many expensive maintenance headaches down the road. Our maintenance procedures and bio-augmentation practices naturally restore balance to the water system. Our goals are to fine-tune the aquatic system for the long run, minimizing future maintenance needs. Check out our environmentally friendly maintenance products and learn about their long-term beneficial effects.